I feel like a web design expert because I finally figured out how to make these buttons.
So now I can try to flog anything and everything I like, through the convenient medium of PayPal.
Would you like a book?
Thou Shalt Not Suffer. £6. (for postage outside the UK, please Contact Me)
Would you like a Skin Unfucking Balm?
Vegan Skin Unfucking Balm, 15ml
Would you like this empty can of Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer?
Guess what? You can
I am a terrible person.
Maybe I should start selling poems. Or dates.
Has seen some blessed times, but now I’m sad and sulking for missing my first gig of the year because I’m ill and skint and just not up for doing things. 2016 exhausted me. Had a beautiful time last weekend seeing friends though, drawing on happy memories to drg through. That and plans of better times ahead.
So, here are my plans/goals/wishes for this year:
- learn to drive
- cycle regularly
- more poetry
- perform at some more places
- get some performance videos done
- perform at festivals
- get my show on the road
- write a new book of conceptual stuff
- actualise some visual/video/multimedia creation
- get some decent boots and walk
- walk long ways
- have adventures
- get strong – lift weights, run, yoga, eat food that isn’t cheese
- blog and diary and record everything
- get some proficiency in tarot reading
- meditation focus
- graduate from DBT having learned all the skills and able to use them in life
- carry on helping out at Derbyshire Refugee Soidarity
- do more Belper stuff
- get new glasses
- go foraging
- get my stupid painful tooth sorted out/stop moaning about the tooth
- go to more amazing camps and festivals
- visit many friends, especially the ones I haven’t visited in years
- learn/revise Basic First Aid
- learn a few tunes by heart on the tin whistle
- learn to crochet
- sell a load of stuff to declutter and fund all this
- apply for a Masters (finance permitting)
- don’t drink all the damn time
- get some independent self sufficiency
- get some community
- Edited to add: Run the Tenby Half Marathon again! What am I even doing?! My family talk me into these ridiculous things.
I think that’s enough to be going on with. I’ve made a start today by putting a couple of things on ebay, and I’ve been keeping organised with a Bullet Journal and to do lists. I know Bullet Journal sounds like an enraging gimmick, but I was doing the basic form for half of last year and found it really helpful,so I’m carrying on. Got no memory in general, so writing it down helps.
Keep your peepers open though folks, maybe some interesting things will happen this year…