- I still need to bike more. Still need to learn how to ride on the road without being a traffic hazard.
- GOAL ACHIEVED: Tenby Half Marathon!
- However, my physio now says, no more running until my wonky knee is fixed 😦
- I was doing a Youtube yoga course, and it was good. But, I drifted away after a couple of months. I should get back on this.
- I still eat a lot of cheese. But also I cook some delicious healthy vegetable and fish based meals. Goal still in progress, I guess.
- Goal achieved-ish: Quit smoking, again. I vape a bit. And am still known to steal cigs when drunk. But generally, I don’t smoke any tobacco.
- GOAL WAS RIDICULOUS, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN MATE: Drink once or twice a week, at most.
- My poetry pamphlet, Thou Shalt Not Suffer, is about to be published
- I didn’t manage to do much else though. Polish and submit poems and short stories I already have? NOPE
- Write more stuff. Kinda?
- Keep blogging. Patchy. Very patchy.
- Get some work experience/do some journalism/something something professional writer. Something something not gonna happen, something something too vague.
- I did not do NaPoWriMo in April, because I only realised it was April a week into the month.
- Still a goal: Daily freewriting
- Journalling I do, sometimes. Something else to step up with.
- I started helping out with Derbyshire Refugee Solidarity. Sorting donations in the warehouse, lifting heavy things, and raising sponsorship with running.
- Do the therapy and homework (without constant sarcasm). As if I thought I could live without sarcasm? What a fool I can be.
- I do manage to go to therapy and do my homework (usually). It’s pretty good. I like group.
- Everything constantly needs tidying. This does not qualify as a life goal.
- I still want to do some art.
- And learn to knit. My bro gave me this. Reckon I can do it?
- NEW GOAL: Learn to drive. Watch out!
- Other new goal: Learn violin. I got my old violin back. I’m sure the neighbours will be overjoyed
- Other other goal: Get better at poi.
- Adventures will always be a goal
OK, I’ve been semi-successful in some areas. I haven’t achieved absolutely nothing. I was deeply unimpressed with the whole birthday thing, because it underlines how my life is passing by while I waste time. But maybe I’ve done a few things, positive things which are better than nothing.