- Buy a bike, use it to travel instead of bus/car
- Train up for half marathon next July
- By doing 5k then 10k runs
- Stop eating sugar literally all the time seriously stop it you’re not five and your teeth are going to rot out of your skull.
- Keep on not smoking
- Enter all the free poetry competitions
- Polish and submit to magazines poems and short stories I already have
- Write more stuff?
- Keep blogging
- Get some work experience/do some journalism/something something professional writer.
- Do NaNoWriMo in November, and NaPoWriMo in April. Actually finish.
- Daily freewriting
- Daily journal keeping. Or at least nearly daily.
- Volunteer with the Wildlife Trust to go ripping up invasive plants. I want to smash some evil plants.
- Get in touch with local groups and see what I can do…
- Regain/improve German language skills. Shame to waste all my linguistic knowledge.
- Get a really part time job, like 8 hours. And/or work experience. Gotta sample the world of work to see if it’s as good/awful as people say.
- All the therapy next year. A proper course of DBT
- Paint some stuff
- Go to the dentist (This may take some time. It’s been a couple of years since I last went, and I wasn’t kidding about teeth rotting out of my skull.)
Check back in 6 months and see if I’ve done anything! (Note: don’t expect me to have done anything.)